All bowling, packages, food & drink prices are inclusive of VAT at 20%. All bowling & package prices include a £1.30 shoe hire fee. No discount given for customer’s using their own bowling shoes.
Peak Period prices apply Friday to Sunday, Bank and School Holidays. Off Peak price apply at all other times.
Separate Terms & Conditions apply for Online Bookings.
We regularly review our prices and if you make a booking in advance, the paid price will remain the same, and is not subject to increase or decrease.
All offers, promotions and prices are subject to availability and local variation and rules which are available from your centre manager.
Data Protection - Privacy and Security
We have structured our website so that, in general you can visit us and obtain information. Once you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, you can be sure that it will only be used in accordance within the data protection laws.
Namco has reasonable security measures in place to protect the services it provides, but it cannot be responsible for the security of information in transit. However, communicating with Namco by e-mail is not necessarily secure from interception and is subject to all of the risks of electronic communication. Namco does not guarantee the security or confidentiality of transmissions. Namco reserves the right to update or otherwise alter its security practices whenever considered necessary.
Customers signing up for our newsletter will be sent emails automatically. This newsletter will include news, views and information. It will also have offers for you to take advantage of. You can unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time by clicking unsubscribe on the letter.
We do not share your electronic information with any 3rd party. From time to time, if we thought it was of specific interest to you, we would include it on our own newsletters.
Site content & design copyright Namco Operations Europe Ltd
This website is owned and operated by NAMCO OPERATIONS EUROPE LIMITED ("We/our/us"). We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
We have structured this website so that, in general you can visit us and obtain information. When you provide us with any information by which you can be identified, you can be sure that it will only be processed in accordance with data protection laws and as set out in this policy.
Separate terms and conditions apply to online bowling bookings and the terms under which we process any data you provide when using our online booking service are set out in the conditions of online booking within that section of the website.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• information that you provide by filling in forms on our site [www.namcofunscape.com] (our site). This includes information provided when you subscribe to our e-mail newsletter service, request information, further services, or when you report a problem with our site;
• if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
• details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
storage of your personal data
We have security measures in place to protect the services we provide. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Athough we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
• to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you;
• to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
• to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so; and
• to notify you about changes to our service.
If you sign up for our newsletter you will be sent e-mails automatically. This newsletter will include news, views and information. You can unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time by clicking "unsubscribe" on the newsletter.
We do not share your information with any third party. From time-to-time we may send you information by e-mail about our goods and services, if we think they are of specific interest to you.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• if we, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data about our customers will be one of the transferred assets; or
Other linked websites
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Namco Operations Europe Limited
8 Acton Park Estate
It is the policy of Namco Operations Europe Ltd (NOEL) to conduct business in a fair, honest and transparent way and not to use corrupt practices or acts of bribery to obtain an unfair business advantage. NOEL is committed to ensuring adherence to the highest ethical and legal standards and to bringing integrity to every aspect of its business activities, in line with the BANDAI NAMCO Group’s Declaration of Compliance.
This policy has been adopted by the NOEL Board and is to be communicated to everyone involved in our business to ensure their commitment to it. The Board attaches the utmost importance to this policy and will apply a “zero tolerance” approach to acts of bribery and corruption by any of our employees or business partners working on our behalf which contravene the Bribery Act 2010. NOEL will treat any breach of this policy as a serious matter which is likely to result in disciplinary and/or legal action.
NOEL prohibits the offering, giving, demanding or receiving of any bribe whether in the form of cash or any other inducement:
• to or from any person or company, whether a public official or body, or a private person or company wherever situated
• by any individual employee, agent or other person or company acting on behalf of NOEL
• in order to gain any commercial, contractual or regulatory advantage for NOEL in a way which is unethical
• or in order to gain any personal advantage, pecuniary or otherwise, for the individual or anyone connected with the individual.
3. Gifts and Corporate Hospitality
Gifts and corporate hospitality include the offering or acceptance of gifts, meals or tokens of appreciation and gratitude, invitations to events, functions or other social gatherings. As long as they fall within reasonable bounds in terms of value and occurrence, the following activities are allowable:
• gifts may be offered at festive occasions, eg Christmas, as part of the overall account management process provided that they are appropriate to the scale of the business relationship between the recipient and NOEL and are approved beforehand by the MD.
• similar festive gifts may be accepted by NOEL staff provided that they are appropriate to the scale of the business relationship between the donor and NOEL and are notified to either the MD or the FD.
• the provision of any form of corporate hospitality as outlined above must be transparent and always be approved beforehand by the MD.
• The acceptance of any similar form of corporate hospitality by NOEL staff must be notified either to the MD or the FD beforehand for their approval.
For the avoidance of doubt:
• the provision or acceptance of gifts or corporate hospitality during the tendering or procurement process is prohibited.
• no facilitation payments to foreign officials for securing or accelerating routine processes or procedures are allowed, regardless of amount.
• normal expenses incurred on business travel, accommodation and meals are exempt provided that they are in line with the company’s Expenses Policy, as set out in the NOEL Employee Handbook (Section 20), and are properly approved.
4. Employee Responsibility
The prevention, detection and reporting of bribery is the responsibility of all NOEL employees. If and when any instance of bribery is identified, the incident or suspected incident of bribery must be reported immediately in accordance with the company’s “Whistle Blowing” policy, which provides details of who to contact with any concerns or doubts as to whether a potential act constitutes bribery.
Managers must ensure that all employees are aware of this policy and of their responsibilities to act accordingly.