Sales and Events Manager
Company: Namco UK LTD
Location: Trafford Centre Manchester, United Kingdom
Salary: Negotiable depending on experience
An experienced Sales and Events Manager is sought to work within a diverse leisure business working at the busy Flag Ship site Namco Funscape The Trafford Centre.
Within the role your responsibilities will include:
- Proactively drive and increasing corporate events and party sales
- Achieving set sales targets and goals for the site
- Striving to increase and develop customer numbers/sales opportunities through a variety route’s
- To event manage parties/corporate functions, with a strong focus on up selling products/offers
- Attend off site exhibitions, marketing and networking events.
- Telesales, cold calling and client visits is a key part of the role
- To deliver, manage and measure promotional activities including staff incentives.
- Ensure you have a current knowledge of competitor activity
- Working closely with the location management team to ensure all sales opportunities are ceased and driven.
You will be an excellent communicator, having the ability to drive and inspire the onsite team to push and maximise Sales and Events.
With a ‘hands – on’ approach you will acquaint yourself with all processes within the Sales and Events operation on site making efficiencies and increasing effectiveness wherever possible.
Operating in the leisure environment the business opens and operates daily 364 days a year with key trading times being evenings, weekends and school holidays. As a result, the role demands flexibility.
Namco UK Ltd. is part of the Bandai Namco group of companies a listed company that operates across the globe. The main business units of the worldwide group are toy and hobby products, game software and amusement facilities however in the UK Namco UK Ltd operates leased large scale multi leisure facilities and significant revenue share contracts.
To apply: Please email email@example.com & send us your CV and a covering letter.
Closing date for applications: 18th November 2018
Sign up today + get yourself a 2-4-1 game of bowling voucher >>>SIGN UP