Promotional Terms & Conditions
Royal Wedding Competition
- Applicable to anyone who retweets or shares the Royal Wedding competition post from Friday 18th May until Sunday 20th May 2018
- Competition ends on Sunday 20th May at 23.59.
- Follow Namco Funscape on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Selected winner will be entitled to a free game of bowling for up to 6 people
- Winner will be announced on Monday 21st May and will be contacted via social media channel
- Prize can be redeemed at NAMCO Funscape venues, excluding County Hall.
- Prize needs to be pre-booked
- Valid for one game of bowling only.
- No cash alternative is offered.
- Offer subject to lane availability, pre-booking advised.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
- Management reserve the right to cancel the offer at any time, without prior warning.
- Standard Terms and Conditions apply.
May Half Term
- Buy one full priced game of bowling and receive your second game for free.
- Subject to lane availability.
- Exclusive online only offer.
- Available from Tuesday 29th May until Friday 1st June.
- Available between 4 & 6pm at participating locations except Braintree (available between 5 & 7pm)
- Please note that online bookings must be made at least 2hrs in advance of the desired start time, for the same day bookings.
- Excludes Bank Holidays and Weekends.
- Maximum 6 people.
- Valid for a two-game package.
- Offer is available at all sites except County Hall and Manchester Trafford Centre.
- £1.30 shoe hire included in the offer. No discount offered for those bowling in their own shoes.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- This offer may be changed or withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
- All standard terms and conditions apply.
Chase the Ghost
- Management reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time without notice.
- No duplicated cards will be accepted.
- All 5 character cards required to win 500 tickets.
- Cards only available from machines displaying the promotional stickers.
- The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Playing cards have no cash value.
- Older versions of card cannot be used as part of winning set but will still be honoured using single card values.
- All character cards valued at 20 tickets, except Blinky cards which are valued at 100 tickets.
- Namco Gift card can only be used by the person who purchased it or the person who received it as a gift in full or part payment against purchases from participating NAMCO venues.
- Gift cards are accepted at our venues. Gift cards are valid all year around and redeemable against food, drink and bowling.
- The total value of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card; any remaining balance can be used against future purchases.
- Gift card is not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No change or refund will be given. The card will not be honoured if it is sold.
- Any payment added to the card which is subsequently dishonoured will result in the credit to your card being revoked.
- Gift card will automatically expire 12 months after the last time you used it to make a purchase and any remaining balance will be forfeited.
- NAMCO UK LIMITED cannot accept responsibility for your card if it is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- Card remains property of NAMCO UK LIMITED and is not a cheque guarantee or charge card.
- Card cannot be redeemed online.
- Cards can be converted into video game tokens (at £1 each)
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com Thank you for visiting our site.
Sign up today + get yourself a 241 game of bowling >>>Sign Up