Promotional Terms & Conditions
10% Online Booking Discount
- Exclusive Online Offer
- The discount is only applied to full tariff rate bowling
- WIO or any other current promotions don't have this discount applied
- Offer will end on Wednesday 28th March, 2018
NAMCO Eagles Competition
- Applicable to anyone who retweets or shares the Namco Eagle competition post on anytime from 6.30pm on Friday 16th March until Sunday 18th March 2018
- Competition ends on Sunday 18th March at 23.59.
- Follow Namco Funscape on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
- Selected winner will be entitled to a free game of bowling for up to 6 people, a dodgem ride and 2 x Nams each
- Winner will be announced on Monday 19th March and will be contacted via social media channel
- By entering this competition you agree that any image you submit can be used by NAMCO UK LIMITED to display on social media channels
- Prize can only be redeemed at NAMCO Funscape Metrocentre Gateshead
- Prize needs to be pre-booked
Afternoon Easter Bird Offer
- Exclusive online only offer
- Offer is £3.50 per person, per game of bowling
- Available from Tuesday 3rd April until Friday 13th April
- Excludes Bank Holidays and Weekends
- Valid Monday to Friday from 4pm until 7pm
- Last bookable time slot at 6pm
- Maximum 6 people
- Subject to lane availability
- Offer is available at all sites except County Hall & Trafford Centre
- £1.30 shoe hire included in the offer. No discount offered for those bowling in their own shoes
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer
- This offer may be changed or withdrawn at any time without prior notice
Disneyland Paris Easter Competition
- Easter Disneyland Trip Giveaway runs from 29th March to 15th April 2018 inclusive
- Prize is a trip to Disneyland Paris.
- Winner will be announced on Monday 16th April.
- You must be 16 or over to enter.
- Prize is non-exchangeable and non-transferable.
- No cash alternatives.
- You will be notified if you have won within 48 hours.
- We reserve the right to use details of your win in promotional activity.
- Not open to employees of Namco, their families or anyone connected with this competition.
- Namco reserves the right to cancel this competition at any time.
- The prize is subject to availability and NAMCO UK Ltd reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar specification should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control.
- In the event of the prize remaining unclaimed 48hrs after notification to the contact information provided by the entrant, NAMCO UK LTD may at its discretion draw another winner who will then be entitled to the prize.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- Maximum value of the 3 night break at Disneyland Paris is £2000.
- Valid for a family.
- Must be booked in advance.
- Voucher must be surrendered upon use.
- Valid until 31/12/2018.
- Available during School Holidays.
- Subject to availability.
- Accommodation included.
- Entry implies acceptance of these rules.
- Each entrant will be given a voucher code to redeem 20% off a game of bowling online.
- The 20% online booking discount is only applied to full tariff rate bowling and it’s valid anytime during Easter Holidays (from Thursday 29th March until Sunday 15th April).
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
Chase the Ghost
- Management reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time without notice.
- No duplicated cards will be accepted.
- All 5 character cards required to win a major prize.
- A power pellet card can be used with 4 different cards to win a minor prize.
- Cards only available from machines displaying the promotional stickers.
- Winning prizes are subject to availability and can be changed without notice.
- The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
- Playing cards have no cash value.
- Numbers of each individual card vary at all times.
Namco Gift card can only be used by the person who purchased it or the person who received it as a gift in full or part payment against purchases from participating NAMCO venues.
- Gift cards are accepted at our venues. Gift cards are valid all year around and redeemable against food, drink and bowling.
- The total value of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card; any remaining balance can be used against future purchases.
- Gift card is not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- No change or refund will be given. The card will not be honoured if it is sold.
- Any payment added to the card which is subsequently dishonoured will result in the credit to your card being revoked.
- Gift card will automatically expire 12 months after the last time you used it to make a purchase and any remaining balance will be forfeited.
- NAMCO UK LIMITED cannot accept responsibility for your card if it is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
- Card remains property of NAMCO UK LIMITED and is not a cheque guarantee or charge card.
- Card cannot be redeemed online.
- Cards can be converted into video game tokens (at £1 each)
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com Thank you for visiting our site.
Sign up today + get yourself a 241 game of bowling >>>Sign Up