Overall Terms and Conditions of Namco Funscape Venues Offers, Walk-in offers, promotions and competitions:
All offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
Offer validity times vary according to the individual offer, these are non-negotiable.
No cash alternative is ever offered.
Promotions, offers and competitions may be changed or withdrawn at any time without prior notice.
All regular and promotional tariffs include an allowance for shoe hire of £1.30 per person. No discount is offered for customers using their own shoes.
Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult.
Vouchers, coupons, leaflets and similar must be released to the General Manager upon redemption.
Digital vouchers, coupons, leaflets and similar must be properly redeemed according the rules and regulations of the digital supplier. Please refer to the digital supplier's Terms and Conditions for further information. This includes any digital offers presented in hard copy.
Where customer details are asked for it is a requirement that forms are filled out to validate the offer. This information is used ONLY for promotional use by NAMCO UK Ltd. Information is never shared with third parties.
By giving us contact information you are agreeing to their use for our promotional purposes and may unsubscribe from promotional messages at any time.
Promotions, offers and competitions are always subject to the discretion of the General Manager and Head Office management team, whom have the right to terminate a competition or offer and/or refuse any customer any offer, at any time, without notice. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Offers excluded on Bank Holidays, unless stated otherwise.
Customers Bowling in their own shoes must wear flat soled, closed toe shoes. Hire shoes are available to anyone wearing unsuitable footwear. Click here to read our Happy Feet Safety Instructions.
Namco take no responsibility for damage to personal belongings or bowling equipment, customers using their own bowling equipment, do so at their own risk.
Customers are to sign up to our newsletter to obtain a free game. Customers are to sign up once and are not permitted to print more than one voucher. The voucher is to be used on the day it is sent. Customers are to buy one game and obtain the second game free. The vouchers are to be redeemed once. Any breech or fraudulent activities on this promotion will cause a cancellation of the booking. This promotion can be cancelled without any notice at any time.
Information about us
namcofunscape.com is a site operated by NAMCO UK Ltd. ("We/our/us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 2824795 and have our registered office at:
37-39 Kew Foot Road
Our VAT number is 629657790
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Unless otherwise expressly stated we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world or other proprietary rights. All such rights are reserved.
You have limited permission to display, print or download extracts from these pages for your personal non-commercial and non-profit use only and you shall not be entitled to commercialise any such material in any way without first obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
Unless with our prior permission, no part of this site may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website, nor may any of its pages or part thereof be disseminated in any electronic or non-electronic form, nor included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service.
You may not link to our site without our prior written consent. Please contact email@example.com We reserve the right to revoke any such written consent at any time.
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely.
While we try to ensure the information on our site is correct, we do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the material on our site. We reserve the right to make changes to the material on our site, including (without limitation) the prices and products, at any time without notice. We make no commitment to update such information.
Where you make a booking in advance, the price paid will remain the same, regardless of any change to the price advertised on our website.
The material displayed on our site is provided on an "as is" basis, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
· all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law;
· any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including (without limitation) any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
The information on our site, including (without limitation) information about our offers, promotions and prices, is provided for your information only and all such information is subject to availability and local variations.
There are separate terms and conditions which apply for online bowling bookings. Such terms and conditions are located within the section for making online reservations.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
Management reserve the right to withdraw the promotion at any time without notice.
No duplicated cards will be accepted.
All 5 character cards required to win a major prize.
A power pellet card can be used with 4 different cards to win a minor prize.
Cards only available from machines displaying the promotional stickers.
Winning prizes are subject to availability and can be changed without notice.
The promotion cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
Playing cards have no cash value.
Numbers of each individual card vary at all times.
Valid from March 10th until March 31st.
Free game of bowling for up to 6 people is given when SMS message is shown and as long as one person is under 16.
Valid for one game of bowling only.
No cash alternative is offered.
Offer subject to lane availability, pre-booking advised.
Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
Management reserve the right to cancel the offer at any time, without prior warning.
Not valid at London (County Hall).
As at reception or see our website for Full Terms and Conditions.
Applicable to selfies posted anytime from Monday 20th until Sunday 26th March.
Competition ends on Mother's Day, Sunday 26th March 2017.
Follow Namco Funscape on Facebook or Twitter (depending where you plan to post your selfie).
Users must post a selfie with their best mother they know.
Twitter users must tag @namcofunscape.
Facebook/Instagram users must tag @NamcoFunscapeUK.
Selected winner will be entitled to a Family ticket offer (prize) at a chosen venue.
Winner will be announced on Monday 27th March and will be contacted via social media channel.
By entering this competition you agree that any image you submit can be used by NAMCO UK LIMITED to display on social media channels.
Prize can be redeemed at all locations except County Hall.
Prize needs to be pre-booked.
Namco Gift card can only be used by the person who purchased it or the person who received it as a gift in full or part payment against purchases from participating NAMCO venues.
• The total value of your purchase will be deducted from the balance on the card; any remaining balance can be used against future purchases.
• Gift card is not for resale and cannot be exchanged for cash.
• No change or refund will be given. The card will not be honoured if it is sold.
• Any payment added to the card which is subsequently dishonoured will result in the credit to your card being revoked.
• Gift card will automatically expire 12 months after the last time you used it to make a purchase and any remaining balance will be forfeited.
• NAMCO UK LIMITED cannot accept responsibility for your card if it is lost, stolen or damaged. It will not be replaced or its value refunded in any of these circumstances.
• Card remains property of NAMCO UK LIMITED and is not a cheque guarantee or charge card.
• Card cannot be redeemed online.
• Cards can be converted into video game tokens (at £1 each)
• Available Monday to Thursday all day, from Monday 27th February until Thursday 30th March
• Offers exclude Bank Holidays and School Holidays.
• Subject to availability.
• Not to be used in conjunction with any other offers.
• Offer is available at all sites except County Hall.
• Available for walk-ins and online.
• The 50% will apply on standard rates only.
• Valid for up to 6 people for 3 games per voucher
• 50% off the total value of your bowling with your specific voucher code or on presentation of the till receipt.
• A shoe hire fee of £1.30 is included in the discounted price, no discount is available for those bowling in their own shoes.
• Voucher valid for only single use, then void
• Exclusive online only offer
• 1 Hour of Bowling for £19.95
• Up to 6 people
• Available from Monday 10th April until Friday 21st April
• Excludes Bank Holidays Weekends
• Valid Monday to Friday from 4pm until 7pm
• Last bookable time slot at 6pm
• Subject to lane availability
• Offer is available at all sites except County Hall
• £1.30 shoe hire included in the offer. No discount offered for those bowling in their own shoes
• Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer• This offer may be changed or withdrawn at any time without prior notice
• Exclusive online campaign
• Offer can only be redeemed on presentation of booking email confirmation with barcode included (pizza voucher)
• Pizza voucher affords the bearer a standard margherita pizza
• Image shown on the campaign advert is for illustrative purposes only
• Valid between 5pm until 8pm, from Monday 27th March until Friday 31st March
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
• Only redeemable at Dagenham
• Late arrivals for bowling may not be permitted to play and refunds are not available for late arrivals or cancellations
• Subject to lane availability
• Management reserve the right to change or cancel the offer at anytime, without warning
8 Days of Easter Giveaway runs daily from 10th to 17th April 2017 inclusive. Winner chosen at random each day from entries submitted that day. Every Share is considered an entry. You may Share and enter multiple times. Draws end daily at 23.59. One prize per day. You must be 16 or over to enter. Maximum one prize per person. Prizes are non-exchangeable and non-transferable. No cash alternatives. Namco retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available. You will be notified if you have won within 48 hours. We reserve the right to use details of your win in promotional activity. No correspondence will be entered into. Not open to employees of Namco, their families or anyone connected with this competition. Namco reserves the right to cancel offers at any time. The prize is subject to availability and NAMCO UK Ltd reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of similar specification should the specified prize become unavailable for reasons beyond its control. The prize is not transferable. No cash or credit alternative is offered. In the event of the prize remaining unclaimed one week after notification to the contact information provided by the entrant, NAMCO UK LTD may at its discretion draw another winner who will then be entitled to the prize. The car shown in the marketing material is a children’s toy, [scale model] not the real thing. We will endeavour to do our best to deliver prizes before 16/04/2017 but cannot guarantee this. No purchase is necessary to enter. Entry implies acceptance of these rules. Maximum value of the weekend break at Butlins Bognor Regis’ is £500. Valid for a family. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers. Must be booked in advance. Voucher must be surrendered upon use. Valid until 31/10/2017. Available during School Holidays. Subject to availability. Accommodation included.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you for visiting our site.